Pool Update Regarding Pool 1 ONLY: we are working out a way to open up the pool schedules and we will be trying a new system that does not require online reservations.
If this goes well the Board will consider some of the changes at the other two pools.
HERE IS THE CRITERIA, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Rec 1 (31989 Hollyhock Way) starting Monday, June 8th through Thursday, June 11th will not require online reservations
- 7:00am – 11:00am will be for lap swimming and has an 8-person capacity (4 lanes with up to 2 residents of the same household per lane)
- 12:00pm – 7:00pm will be for family swim and has a 24-person capacity
- The last lap swim time is 10:00am and the last swim time of the day is 6:00pm
- Pool access will be granted on a first come, first serve basis until the 24-person capacity is met
- Pool access will be granted in 45-minute increments at the top of every hour
- Please plan to arrive before the top of the hour between 7:00am – 7:00pm for pool access
- No guests will be permitted, only residents
- Residents must have active OpenPath credentials
- Please familiarize yourself with the temporary pool rules
- Always practice social distancing
As a reminder, this is a trial run. This will determine if we can do the same at the remaining pools with slightly different criteria.
Thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.