With the goal of opening up the pool schedules without reservations, we held a trial run this past week at the Rec 1 swimming pool on a capacity-based system. This trial run went very well so we will be extending the trial this upcoming week to include all three pools.
If this trial period goes well, the Board will consider implementing these changes.
HERE IS THE CRITERIA, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- All three pools ( Rec 1, 2, 3) from Monday, June 15th through Thursday, June 18th will not require online reservations
- Pool access will be granted on a first come, first served basis until the capacity is met
- 45-minute pool access will be granted at the top of every hour, so please plan to arrive before the top of every hour
- Rec 1 (31989 Hollyhock Way) will be opened Monday-Thursday from 7:00am-11:00am for lap swimming only with a capacity of 8 residents
- Rec 2 (34209 Canyon Hills Rd.) will be opened Monday-Thursday from 11:00am-7:00pm with a capacity of 24 residents
- Rec 3 (36340 Piedmont Dr.) will be opened Monday-Thursday from 11:00am-7:00pm with a capacity of 30 residents
- Residents must have active OpenPath credentials
- No guests will be permitted, only residents
- Please familiarize yourself with the temporary pool rules
- Always practice social distancing
- The last weekday lap swim time is 10:00am and the last weekday swim time of the day is 6:00pm
As a reminder, this is a trial run. This will determine if we can continue to keep all three pools open throughout the week.
Thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.