We are happy to share that this past week’s trial at all three pools went well and we will be extending this schedule. This new pool schedule will go into effect starting Monday, June 22nd until further notice. Below is an overview of the new pool schedule along with important reminders. Here you will find a simplified pool schedule.
- All three pools (Rec 1, 2, 3) from Monday to Thursday beginning June 22nd until further notice will not require online reservations
- Pool access will be granted on a first come, first served basis until the capacity is met
- 45-minute pool access will be granted at the top of every hour, so please plan to arrive before the top of every hour
- Rec 1 (31989 Hollyhock Way) will be opened Monday-Thursday from 7:00am-11:00am for lap swimming only with a capacity of 8 residents
- Rec 2 (34209 Canyon Hills Rd.) will be opened Monday-Thursday from 11:00am-7:00pm with a capacity of 24 residents
- Rec 3 (36340 Piedmont Dr.) will be opened Monday-Thursday from 11:00am-7:00pm with a capacity of 30 residents
- Residents must have active Open Path credentials
- No guests will be permitted, only residents
- Please familiarize yourself with the temporary pool rules
- Always practice social distancing
- The last weekday lap swim time is 10:00am and the last weekday swim time of the day is 6:00pm
- Friday through Sunday will still require advance reservations at all three pools
Thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.